[arch-general] Bad attitude in flyspray again!

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 20:28:10 CET 2010

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Heiko Baums <lists at baums-on-web.de> wrote:

> But just closing a bug should not be done. There's usually a reason why
> a bug is reported even if it's invalid.

Seriously, present some examples here, this talking in the abstract is
stupid. We're all grown ups, no one is going to have their feelings
hurt. Without them I'm sick of the back and forth on this- most devs
leave bugs open for more than long enough to get feedback (and don't
get it!), and we would all rather have bugs be either fixed or closed
than hang around forever.

-Dan