[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] Allow comments on closed bugs?

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 17:33:48 CET 2010

There is already an arch-general thread about this topic. This one was
intended to gauge the opinions of the _developers_ (hence the reason
it was on the dev list).

I am all for keeping things open, but polluting things with arguments
from outside is just making this harder. And now this discussion is
going to be made private, to keep out the outside comments so that we
can get a better grasp of the situation.

Mr Heiko, I know you feel you have a vested interest in this topic,
but you're just adding useless noise to the discussion. This is quite
ironic as this is EXACTLY what you claim will not happen were we to
allow comments on closed bugs.

Cheers