[arch-general] Dedicated Arch servers

Jonathan Brown jbssfl at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 20 10:13:17 CET 2010

Dude relax - I was offering you the services of the company I work for.  However, I far from own the company, I am just a tech.  Even so, I didn't feel it was appropriate to respond to the mailing list.  Sorry that offended you so much.

Spamming you? Absolutely not sir.  I am a proud arch user is all-  I don't sit here reading thru the Arch list skimming for opportuniites, I just felt like it would be more appropriate to respond to you directly.  If that is against the mailing list rules I shaint do it again.