[arch-general] A good twitter client for KDE

Nilesh Govindarajan lists at itech7.com
Sat May 1 17:35:25 CEST 2010

Yeah I'm reopening this topic because I'm yet to find any good twitter
client for KDE. I was using choqok till now and loved it but recently an
update to it broke it, now it would show read tweets as unread when I
quit and launch it again.

Qwit isn't that much impressive because it doesn't show me number on the
systray.

So there isn't anything except the plasmoid, firefox-echofon or
chrome-chromed bird ?

PS: GNOME isn't installed on my machine so give clients which don't need
GNOME libs.

--
Nilesh Govindarajan
Site & Server Administrator