[arch-general] upgrade issues

Wolfgang woldra at fsfe.org
Mon May 17 14:48:12 EDT 2010

Hi
[...]
>All icons are missing until I switch icon-theme. After that there are

after a little investigation I found out that it seemed to miss the
oxygen icons. Reinstalling the oxygen-icons package did the trick.

two more issues (until now):
With cpufreq performance governer the laptop is running hot in kde (even
when idle). It cools down quite fast when running with ondemand.
powertop says the hr_timer is causing a lot of wakeups.
Wifi is beeing switched of from time to time (still investigating on this
one). dmesg says access point is not answering, which I doubt.
Machine is a Samsung Q35.

any hints?