[arch-general] Building packages and more

Lukas Fleischer archlinux at cryptocrack.de
Tue May 25 09:50:43 EDT 2010

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 09:06:34AM -0400, Keith Hinton wrote:
> I wonder who the author of the UnrealIRCd package presently Is?

`pacman -Si unrealircd | grep ^Packager`
"Packager       : Evangelos Foutras <foutrelis at gmail.com>"

> What do you folks think?
> I'd like to see the Anope stable/Citadle packages someday  included in Arch.

There are PKGBUILDs for both Anope [1] and Citadel [2] in the AUR. You
can download the necessary files from there and use makepkg(1) to build
packages. You might also want to read the wiki article about the AUR
[3].

Regards, Lukas

[3] http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_User_Repository