[arch-general] Running Mozilla Prism?

Peter Lewis pete at muddygoat.org
Wed May 26 06:44:03 EDT 2010

On Wednesday 26 May 2010 at 11:31 Peter Lewis wrote:
>> The stand-alone app is only built for 32bit by upstream (that seems to be a
>> common situation for Mozilla stuff, rather sad if you ask me ;-).  The code
>> is available in an SVN repo so it ought to be possible to do a build from
>> source.

> I just checked out Prism from SVN, but there isn't a readme on how to build
> it and I don't have any experience with building mozilla's code. Also the
> Prism wiki doesn't provide any information either.
>
> Will post back if I get anywhere...

Okay, the build instructions are here:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Prism/Build

And it seems that it needs to be built inside of xulrunner and then separated
out :-(

I don't have time to do this right now, but if anyone fancies turning these
instructions into a prism-svn package, then I'd be happy to help test.

Cheers,

Pete.