[arch-general] cdrtools again... yay! - Was: Burning From Command Line

Loui Chang louipc.ist at gmail.com
Thu May 27 11:52:30 EDT 2010

On Thu 27 May 2010 14:43 +0200, Xavier Chantry wrote:
> Dozens of people have contributed to the discussion, but no one
> actually cares about getting some clarifications ?
> I just don't get it.
> I feel like I did my part of the work already by getting a report from
> Eben, just to see Joerg accusing him of lying in return.
> Now it would be very nice and useful if someone could continue that
> work by getting in touch with other competent people.

That would be nice and useful if people actually believed that there
would be an end to this discussion. Anyways, it's been stated that
licensing isn't really the issue any more. The fact is no Dev or TU is
interested in maintaining cdrtools. Jörg has something to learn about
how to deal with people, but he's too stubborn to take any advice.