[arch-general] cdrtools again... yay! - Was: Burning From Command Line

Xavier Chantry chantry.xavier at gmail.com
Thu May 27 08:43:27 EDT 2010

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Xavier Chantry
<chantry.xavier at gmail.com> wrote:
> Then, if you want to do something about it, just go ahead and talk
> with these people Joerg kindly mentioned.
> Ask them whether they agree or disagree with Eben's interpretation
> that GPL compliance on mkisofs is broken :
> http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2010-February/010989.html

Dozens of people have contributed to the discussion, but no one
actually cares about getting some clarifications ?
I just don't get it.
I feel like I did my part of the work already by getting a report from
Eben, just to see Joerg accusing him of lying in return.
Now it would be very nice and useful if someone could continue that
work by getting in touch with other competent people.