[arch-general] Compiling Firefox

Nilesh Govindarajan lists at itech7.com
Mon May 31 00:18:51 EDT 2010

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 9:41 AM, Shridhar Daithankar
<ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net> wrote:
> On Monday 31 May 2010 09:03:08 Nilesh Govindarajan wrote:

>> > Surely you can decide yourself.
>>
>> I heard that firefox-qt is still under heavy development and is not
>> much good. I am on a slow connection, so would like a feedback if
>> someone is already using it.
>
> I would recommend rekonq and kde webkit part. The later is in AUR. For the
> former, it is available from upstream git and pretty usable as day-to-day
> browser, especially when there is firefox to fallback to.
>
> --
> Regards
>  Shridhar

Nope. I have 24 addons in Firefox. Just cannot leave firefox. I loved
the chrome UI, so installed chromifox extreme (with chromifox
companion) which makes firefox look and behave like chrome :D
Firefox QT's screenshots are impressive, worth a try.

--
Nilesh Govindarajan
Facebook: nilesh.gr