[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] [extra] repository cleanup

Harlequin harlequix at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 19 12:27:58 CET 2010

But heiko makes a point. If an unsupported package still worked, without compiling or something like that, why would you drop it? The idea with a new "unsupported" repo is not bad. You have got the binaries, but you are also saying: "this program will probably not work. We take no responsibility"

--
This message has been sent from my android phone with k-9 mail