[arch-general] Opinions on pulseaudio [WAS: PulseAudio in [testing]]

Ionuț Bîru ibiru at archlinux.org
Sun Nov 28 17:44:39 CET 2010

On 11/28/2010 06:38 PM, Yaro Kasear wrote:

> Maybe wait until GNOME 3 actually gets released before put something
> unstable and useless in [extra] needlessly.

our experience in packaging software, fixing bugs and debugging is far
superior than yours.

we have just made a small step in adding default support in gnome,
instead of doing everything when gnome 3 is released.

In this way we can ensure that everything works before pushing this
permanently.

Just understand, Pulseaudio is optionally

--
Ionuț