[arch-general] archlinux hardware question

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Nov 28 23:59:04 CET 2010

A sled drive puts an internal drive into a sled case.  Then the user
slides the sled case along tracks installed for that purpose into the
computer and in order to use it must lock the drive with a key.  You can
put operating systems on different hard drives that way and if one gets
compromised pull it out and replace disk to keep running.