[arch-general] UbuntuOne

Stefan Erik Wilkens stefanwilkens at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 15:06:56 EDT 2010

> I was wondering if there was any reason for
> the
> current state of the aur packages.  Is there a technicaly issue that
> prevents us from having more updated packages?

As I'm sure you're aware, the AUR packages depend on their maintainers
updating them. I see the packages have been flagged out of date fairly
recently, around the 28th of september. Perhaps the maintainer hasn't
gotten around to updating them yet. Your next stop should be e-mailing
the maintainer, or attempting to upgrade the PKGBUILDS yourself (the
do not seem to require complicated adjustments).

Concerning the question of support for this on *any* distro: I have no
experience with UbuntuOne, sorry.