[arch-general] nvidia and xorg-server 1.9

Matthew Monaco dgbaley27 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 7 20:32:47 EDT 2010

I was following the discussion about holding back xorg 1.9 because of the nvidia
driver, but I either missed the end of it, or it was left open.

Do the nvidia and nvidia-173xx drivers in [extra] work with 1.9?

If they do work, either or both, are they still plagued by this performance
regression (stuff like rendering fonts as far as I can remember).

If either does have this performance hit, does anyone know of a target version
that resolves the regression?

Thanks