[arch-general] kde 4.5.1-1 looks much better.

Robert Howard rjh0507 at ecu.edu
Wed Sep 1 13:59:41 EDT 2010

I noticed the wallpaper changer thing myself and think it's great to finally
have that horrible dropdown list replaced with something decent. On the
other hand, since the 4.5 update my Plasma-workspace process has crashed
everytime I login to KDE via KDM. It respawns 15 seconds later and works
fine but it always dies once right after login. Also, dolphin seems to be
really slow and laggy.

Rob