[arch-general] community/e-svn 51937-1 BROKEN? themes fail screen resolution fail etc...

Christoph Rissner c.r at visotech.at
Wed Sep 15 04:42:35 EDT 2010

On 09/15/2010 10:19 AM, Joe(theWordy)Philbrook wrote:
> community/e-svn 51937-1 (e17-svn) [installed]

I'm also running that version (but on i686), without any problems.
I'm using the default theme (is it "Black & White"?), mostly because I
think its acceptable and the Theme Selector doesn't show any
alternatives :-). Is this thing working?

I remember having an "unreadable font" problem when I first installed
e17 and just digged out my list of font pkgs I had to install to get
this fixed. IIRC e17 relies on some external fonts, but the PKGBUILD
doesn't set the dependencies, but maybe thats fixed by now.

artwiz-fonts
fontsproto
gsfonts
sdl_ttf
t1lib
ttf-dejavu
ttf-ms-fonts
xorg-fonts-100dpi
xorg-fonts-75dpi
xorg-fonts-alias
xorg-fonts-encodings
xorg-fonts-misc

I guess this was an overkill (a pacman -Qs fonts from a machine with
working e17), but hey, it works.

Have you tried to change your profile (Settings Panel/Settings/Profile)?

Bye
Christoph