[arch-general] How do AUR packages get new maintainers?

Mario Figueiredo mario.figueiredo at quiettech.org
Wed Sep 22 16:23:57 EDT 2010

  On 22-09-2010 15:21, Matthew Gyurgyik wrote:
>  On 09/21/2010 10:07 PM, Mario Figueiredo wrote:

>>> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR
>>>
>>> Really dude? You've been using arch for how long and still have
>>> these elementary questions?
>>> Think about you questions and try to find answer before you post to
>>> the list. Alternatively hire an arch tutor.
>>>

>> And who on earth are you?
> Well I'm pyther and I've been around since '05. You?

As I thought.. You are no one special.
Now please, moderate your speech since you actually do not dictate what
goes or not on this mailing list. Neither having that power would give
you the right to be offensive and rude.

Also make a point of checking your own answers when replying. Because
all the show you put ends up in a link to a wiki page that actually
doesn't answer the initial question.