[arch-general] [translation] Pacman 3.5.2 string freeze

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:54:21 EDT 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 2:13 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a message to all past/present/future translators that I'd like
> to do the pacman 3.5.2 release around the end of this week, so if you
> could take a look at the translations and get them up to date that
> would be great:
> https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/archlinux-pacman/r/3-5-2/
>
> There are only a handful of new and/or changed strings (6 to 20
> depending on the language and last update), so updating should be
> quick for most languages. There are also a handful of languages that
> have not seen an update in a bit, and would appreciate your help:
> Catalan, Danish, Portuguese, Slovak, Swedish, Ukrainian, and Norwegian
> Bokmål.

A reminder email for anyone still looking to get their changes in. I'd
like to roll the release on Sunday, 17 April if possible so please get
your changes in before then!

Still in need of minor updates (<20 strings): Norwegian Bokmål, Czech,
Finnish, Kazakh, French, Hungarian, Russian
Slightly more intensive updates (<100 strings): Danish, Portuguese,
Slovak, Swedish, Ukrainian

-Dan