[arch-general] replacement for clyde

Gour-Gadadhara Dasa gour at atmarama.net
Sat Aug 20 02:51:46 EDT 2011

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:22:16 +0200
"Andre \"Osku\" Schmidt" <andre.osku.schmidt at googlemail.com> wrote:

> pacman is the package manager.
>
> and AUR is "Unsupported packages are user produced content. Any use of
> the provided files is at your own risk."

I'm very well aware of it. However, when I install package with AUR, my system
does not make any distinction between it and other stuff from 'official' repos
- that's why I want to be able to install from AUR, having proper deps
resolution etc. hoping that 'package manager/AUR_helper' have trust that I know
what I'm doing. ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
“In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)