[arch-general] Gnome 3 Always in Fallback Mode

Max Xie max.t.xie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 03:48:12 EDT 2011

Hi,

Sorry for my bad English.

I've just bought a new computer about 1 month ago and I tried to install
archlinux as second OS on it yesterday. But when I got everything done and
started the Gnome, it took a minute and, started in Fallback Mode with
a dialog box telling me maybe I have not got proper driver for the graphic
card. It appeared just the first time I start Gnome, nerver I got that
dialog box further, still in fallback mode.

My graphic card is Intel HD 2000 integrated in CPU. I'm using
xf86-video-intel as the driver. I can't check what's wrong.

Thanks,
----
Mail by Max Xie