[arch-general] Gnome 3 Always in Fallback Mode

Max Xie max.t.xie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 06:17:43 EDT 2011

Sorry, but I can't understand what's 'top posting'... Is that to say I
shouldn't post the mail before?

Well, I've installed mesa-demos, and gnome says my Graphics is 'Gallium 0.4
on llvmpipe'.

1) Umm, I've attached them in attachments. I don't know how to find what's
wrong by reading the log...
2) I log into my user in text mode and type 'startx' to start gnome

I used the latest core img for installation, I think the KMS should be
enabled as default.. I'll try to follow the wiki to enable it during
bootstrapping...

----
Mail by Max Xie