[arch-general] KDE Debugging

Nicolás Adamo nicoadamo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 19:14:20 EST 2011

Does anybody know how to make a good bug repport using the inbuilt KDE
Bug Tool? It launches whenever a bug occurs, but if I try to complete
the bug fill (or report) it says the information is useless... Arch
doesn't have a package specific for KDE Debugging, so I wanted to know
if anybody makes bug reports and how.

BTW, I'm sure the bug is related to KMix, the tray icon for the
mixer/sound control. It launches at boot, but for some reason it closes.
Then it restarts fine, but the "kdedaemon closed unexpectedly" message
window was already launched, waiting for me to fill the bug report
(which I can not because of the lack of enough debugging tools)

Thanks,

Nicolás