[arch-general] KDE Debugging

Marek Otahal markotahal at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 06:17:59 EST 2011

Hi,

On Friday 09 of December 2011 21:14:20 =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Nicol=E1s?= Adamo wrote:
> Does anybody know how to make a good bug repport using the inbuilt KDE
> Bug Tool? It launches whenever a bug occurs, but if I try to complete
> the bug fill (or report) it says the information is useless... Arch
> doesn't have a package specific for KDE Debugging, so I wanted to know
> if anybody makes bug reports and how.
It's not about a missing debugging program, but you would need kde built with debug symbols. Try to find
packages with -debug or something alike in name. Not sure if arch has them prebuild though.

Of course you can fill a bug by hand and describe as much details as possible. Have a look at bugzilla,
maybe somebody already reported that.

Cheers,

--

Marek Otahal :o)