[arch-general] Top Posting Revisited

Piyush P Kurur ppk at cse.iitk.ac.in
Fri Dec 16 05:36:50 EST 2011

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 08:20:42PM +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> And your email has changed the world and we will not see a repeat of
> this in the future.  Hooray!
>

> My favourite option is to have someone with admin access to the list
> (e.g. me...) just unsubscribe anyone who top posts.

I am in support for this action. Besides this adds an additional
"feature" to the mailing list. Once one is tired of a mailing list,
instead of unsubscribing via normal ways just sent a top posted reply
to the next email from the list :-)

(Granted using this feature can be a disaster in certain mailing lists
--- for some unexplained reason OpenBSD lists comes in my mind first)

ppk