[arch-general] Xmonad session fails since upgrade

Ethan Schoonover es at ethanschoonover.com
Mon Dec 19 22:37:21 EST 2011

Try nuking your $HOME/.Xauthority prior to starting xmonad from
.xinitrc. I had a spate of similar problems that were only solved by
removing it in my bash .profile script on each login. No longer seems
to be necessary, I never tracked down the root cause, but the solution
(rm .Xauthority) was solid. Apologies for the voodoo advice.

Ethan Schoonover
Github/Freenode: altercation - Solarized: http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized