[arch-general] Is there a clean solution to get completely rid of Pulseaudio?

Ralf Madorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Dec 23 05:57:11 EST 2011

On Fri, 2011-12-23 at 10:17 +0000, Peter Lewis wrote:
> And if you want to, file a bug report upstream about the dependency on pulse.

As others already pointed out. It's not a bug regarding to Arch
packages, but the policy of GNOME3 to make it the default sound sever.
OTOH here should be a possibility to fake this dependency, since this
won't break GNOME for pro-audio usage, while PA tend to cause issues for
pro-audio.

To whom should I file a bug report, resp. a my wish?

- Ralf