[arch-general] Is there a clean solution to get completely rid of Pulseaudio?

Jonathan Vasquez jvasquez1011 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 14:12:55 EST 2011

I agree with Paul and Peter. People cant be treating others like crap just
because they are asking for help. If you don't have anything better to say,
then just be quiet and filter, you don't have to contribute. I've only been
on these mailing lists for a few days and I know most people aren't like
this, but every time I see someone respond negatively, its not just a small
insult, but more of a "rub it in your face" attitude.

Also to Phillip, you said something containing SNR, what does that mean?