[arch-general] who wants to write me a relatively simple webapp?

Tom Willemsen tom.willemsen at archlinux.us
Sat Feb 19 14:44:22 EST 2011

Hey Dieter,

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 05:56:47PM +0100, Dieter Plaetinck wrote:
> Hey Tom, what's the status?
I'm very sorry, I haven't been able to get to it yet, I've only been
able to look at how django works, I'd forgotten most of it, but it seems
like the best idea to me right now.

> If you have any questions, just let me know how I can help.
Well yes I did have a question, what were your thoughts on how to view
the data? Just a table filled with what everyone filled in or something
else?

> If you're not interested anymore, then let me know also, then I can search for someone else :)
No I'm still very eager to do this, I'm sorry I haven't had time yet,
but I will try to work on it some today and tomorrow and see how far I
get.

> Dieter

Greetings,
Tom