[arch-general] fetchmail/spamassassin error after update

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Wed Jan 19 15:44:48 EST 2011

Guys,

	There seems to be a bug in the sa-learn path in either fetchmail or some
other package that causes fetchmail to fail:

<snip>
sh: /usr/bin/perlbin/vendor/sa-learn: No such file or directory
*.*****************.***************.***********fetchmail: error writing
message text
<snip>

14:38 phoenix:/srv/http/vhosts/drr> which sa-learn
/usr/bin/vendor_perl/sa-learn

	I don't know where the /usr/bin/perlbin/vendor/sa-learn call is made (I
presume fetchmail somewhere), but it looks like it needs to be updated to
/usr/bin/vendor_perl/sa-learn.

	Is this a config change I need to fix somewhere or is this something that got
overlooked in the spamassassin update?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC