[arch-general] Rail Model font for coders

hare_krsna_hare_krsna_krsna_krsna_hare_hare_hare_rama_hare_rama_rama_rama_hare_hare at lavabit.com hare_krsna_hare_krsna_krsna_krsna_hare_hare_hare_rama_hare_rama_rama_rama_hare_hare at lavabit.com
Thu Jan 20 16:15:58 EST 2011

> I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I figured it most
> likely wasn't a serious request.

Meeku:  It was a genuine Press Release.  Grateful if you could help by
putting it on your Linux distribution now that you have the font download
information.  I am not a coder or techie-active in the I.T. community and
there are so many people in your circle I am sure you could request.  I
leave it in your good hands.  Please contact me via email if you or others
could progress it.