[arch-general] Rail Model font for coders

Jesse Young jesse.young at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 17:44:20 EST 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 3:15 PM,
<hare_krsna_hare_krsna_krsna_krsna_hare_hare_hare_rama_hare_rama_rama_rama_hare_hare at lavabit.com>
wrote:
>> I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I figured it most
>> likely wasn't a serious request.
>
> Meeku:  It was a genuine Press Release.

Good to hear. Get a blog / twitter / facebook / social network flavor
of the week account. This is not a place for your press release that
may only be tangentially relevant to this list, at best.

> Grateful if you could help by
> putting it on your Linux distribution now that you have the font download
> information.  I am not a coder or techie-active in the I.T. community and
> there are so many people in your circle I am sure you could request.

As I said earlier, there is a place for that if you are unwilling, or
unable to create a PKGBUILD yourself.

https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewforum.php?id=38

Good luck finding someone to fullfil your request.