[arch-general] Rail Model font for coders

hare_krsna_hare_krsna_krsna_krsna_hare_hare_hare_rama_hare_rama_rama_rama_hare_hare at lavabit.com hare_krsna_hare_krsna_krsna_krsna_hare_hare_hare_rama_hare_rama_rama_rama_hare_hare at lavabit.com
Sun Jan 23 12:58:58 EST 2011

> How does pointing you out to be a spammer make him a racist all of a
> sudden?

Meeku:  No.  The person who did not wish me to participate on this mailing
list tactically made his personal opinion to be representative for others
also by using the 'our' word.

> I smell troll.

Meeku:  I also want to research the correlation between your
opinion-judgement in this case and the lines of evidenced based productive
Arch Linux coding you have written first hand and I would be grateful for
this statistic and evidence.