[arch-general] should imagemagick-doc really be i686/x86_64

KESHAV P.R. skodabenz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 05:56:30 EST 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 16:17, Andrea Scarpino <andrea at archlinux.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 27 January 2011 18:41:58 Auguste Pop wrote:
>> I am not aware of the package until I saw it listed on the home page
>> of Archlinux today. Just out of curiosity, I skimmed the contents of
>> the package and find out that they are mainly html files. Shouldn't it
>> be "any" rather than i686/x86_64? Should I file a bug report or this
>> is just my ignorance of imagemagick?
> Cannot be 'any' because it has been merged in imagemagick PKGBUILD and makepkg
> yet does not support different architectures for splitted packages. (Or maybe
> the support is missing in db-scripts).
>
> --
> Andrea

Does this mean the new grub2 packages that I (skodabenz) and Ronald
(pressh) have worked on, may not show properly in the website?
PKGBUILD at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9710721/grub2_sources/grub2-1.99~rc1-1.src.tar.gz
- has grub2-common-{i686,x86_64} and grub2-bios-any grub2-efi-i386-any
and makepkg builds fine without any problems.

- Keshav