[arch-general] wiki page for Building Trinity on Arch - You want it here or on the trinity site?

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Mon Jan 31 18:48:40 EST 2011

On 01/30/2011 03:23 AM, Ray Rashif wrote:
> If it's a number of PKGBUILDs, place them for eg. in google code under
> a project name eg. "arch-trinity". This allows a one-stop location to
> check out everything. You can of course use an aur uploader to mass
> upload them. Or you can do both.

Thank you Ray, Thomas and Anke.

	While I figure out what the structure for all the PKGBUILD will look like, I'll
just provide links to them on my server from the wiki and once we a working set
we'll look at moving them to AUR. I have updated the wiki to provide functional
links.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.