[arch-general] Content of new text file

Squall Lionheart headmastersquall at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 17:00:37 EDT 2011

Hello,

When using Dolphin in KDE4 to *Create New > Text File...* the new file is
not empty, it contains a space and a newline character.  I have looked for
some kind of setting or template file that controls this default and have
not been successful.  I was wondering if anyone knows how to modify this
behavior or can provide a link to a how to.  My goal here is to simply
create an empty file just like if you used *touch newfile.txt*.

Thank you

--
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.

Headmaster Squall :: The Wired/Section-9
Close the world  txen eht nepo
$3R14L 3XP3R1M3NT$ #L41N
http://twitter.com/headmastersqual