[arch-general] After the recent linux kernel update booting fails if usb disks are present in /etc/fstab

Hector Martinez-Seara hseara at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 04:37:07 EDT 2011

Hi,
for the last 4 days I've been again experiencing problems with my usb
disks at boot. Right now it is not as bad as before,  it fails around
75% of the boots which is still unacceptable. The problem was totally
solved with udev-168-2. But at some point, currently  udev-171-1,  the
problem was back. Sorry I can not be more precise as I don't boot the
system every day. Has been any changes again in this respect?
Hector

PD: I use the old thread so I don't have to explain again the problem
which is below detailed.

--
Hector Martínez-Seara Monné
mail: hseara at gmail.com