[arch-general] Anybody else have problems with the new Nvidia drivers (275.09.07-1)

Axilleas P markeleas at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 04:25:13 EDT 2011

Image loads fine here with nvidia 7600GT. I tried
firefox-pgo4.0.1(without xulrunner), firefox-beta-bin-5b7(with
xulrunner), chromium, konqueror, eog, gpicview, gwenview.
Using KDE atm with:

nvidia 275.09.07-1
kernel26 2.6.39.1-1

--
(\_ /) copy the bunny to your profile
(0.o ) to help him achieve world domination.