[arch-general] Can't connect to WEP-protected network

Wang Bo wbprime at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 21:33:23 EDT 2011

Hi John,

Yeah I also use KDE and kdeplasma-applets-networkmanagement to manage
network. I used to encounter this problem when I tried to connect to a
unpermitted network(e.g. WEP). But after buying a new D-Link and setting
up a new network, everything is OK. So I guess the main problem is that
you don't remember your password correctly. Maybe you can check your
password.

Good luck

Elvis Wang

--
This letter comes from Wang Bo together with best wishes.