[arch-general] KDE panel broken after last upgrade

Nicolás Adamo nicoadamo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 14:20:29 EDT 2011

Is deleting  ̃/.kde4 an option? Be careful if you have many KDE
applications settings, i.e. KTorrent.
It will restore all KDE settings, maybe that works...

Filling reports for KDE bugs under arch is kind of useless... traces
are not useful for kde debuggers because the lack of debug packages.

Does anybody know which packages are necessary to make good bug
reports for KDE ?