[arch-general] Mounting drives via nautilus stopped working after update.

Madhurya Kakati mkakati2805 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 07:22:13 EST 2011

Hi,
After a recent update, I am unable to mount any drives by clicking their
names in nautilus side panel like I used to do before. I use awesome wm and
start it via slim which itself is started via the inittab method.
I have dbus installed and it starts up automatically at boot. Also in my
.xinitrc file I have ck-launch-session and dbus-launch before awesome.
Everything used to work fine like this before the update. Now when I try to
mount a drive I get the error not authorized. I am also in the group
storage.
I really like arch Linux but these stuff breaking on updates is what pisses
me off.
Please help me as this is affecting my productivity on my machine.
Thanks.