[arch-general] Mounting drives via nautilus stopped working after update.

Madhurya Kakati mkakati2805 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 10:12:29 EST 2011

Well what I said is true. When I first started using arch I didn't mind
when stuff broke. But now after setting up the OS according to my tastes I
want it to stay as it is. So I want it to be stable. But I also don't want
to sacrifice the freedom if using arch.
And I made this my primary work OS and it really is hurting productivity as
I tend to work on a lot of removal drives.