[arch-general] Same on T520

Michał Piotr Gawron michal at gawron.name
Sat Nov 26 12:27:05 EST 2011

On 26.11.2011 16:12, Clive Cooper wrote:
[…]
> I have had the mouse jumping problem myself on various laptops and in
> every case it was caused by not having installed xf86-input-synaptics.
> Just thought it was worth a mention.

I do have xf86-input-synaptics, but I disabled the touchpad it in BIOS. :-)

But now I'm pretty sure that it was iwlagn module that was causing me
all this trouble. I upgraded my BIOS and EC to the latest versions, but
only when I'm running on external USB Wifi my system is stable. Module
iwlagn must be unloaded. No crashes, no jumping mouse.

std::best_regards();
--
Michał Gawron