[arch-general] problem with qingy - broken after logout

Jesse Juhani Jaara jesse.jaara at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 07:45:18 EDT 2011

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 05:10:04PM +0530, J. Bakshi wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 17:02:23 +0530
> Madhurya Kakati <mkakati2805 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yes I know.... but arch is such a distro which is stick with the light weight
> apps and debud upto core to actually solve issues. One more point, linuxes are
> same at the core... so any clue definitely helpful.

But this is sadly Arch Linux only mailing list, join the upstreams mailiniugn lists
and forums for help. Distros tend to store config in differend places, do stuff differendly
apply unoffical patches, which can change the way stuff works, just do that it would be
more like the other apps in the distro......