[arch-general] syslog-ng ignores filter boolean logic

Leonid Isaev lisaev at umail.iu.edu
Sat Oct 22 19:19:14 EDT 2011

Hi,

	I just updated syslog-ng 3.2 -> 3.3 and noticed that my iptables logs
go into every possible logfile, i.e. /var/log/{messages,kernel,iptables}.log.
This is despite the fact that syslog-ng.conf contains lines like:

filter f_kernel { facility(kern) and not filter(f_iptables); };

I tried modifying the rules in filter f_iptables() and moving this filter
before f_kernel and f_messages (by default it is after), but still get firewall
logs everywhere :(

Does anyone have this problem?

Thanks.

--