[arch-general] What about packaging something like "emacs-goodies" in AUR?

XeCycle xecycle at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 00:48:08 EDT 2011

Hello list.

I found the package `emacs-goodies-el' quite useful when I was using
Ubuntu, but Arch doesn't seem to have a equivalent package.  I know I
can install them myself, but it may be better to pack some of the most
used into one package?  So that most people could just install this,
which is of course not very big, and get what they wanted.

So I'm asking here, what extensions to package?

--
Carl Lei (XeCycle)
Department of Physics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University