[arch-general] Note on Trinity R14 (3.5.14)

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Sun Apr 1 17:48:14 EDT 2012

On 03/30/2012 09:51 AM, David C. Rankin wrote:

> The following new packages are complete:
> <snip>
>
> Still need libpng15 patches for koffice & digikam (in work).

<snip>

I have updated the wiki to include a current list of completed packages as well
as those packages that still need code updates (primarily libpng15 png_struct &
png_info issues). If you can help, we can always use it. TDE has really matured
as a project and the upcoming 3.5.14 release should be exemplary.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trinity#Completed_Packages_-_3.5.14

Alpha-testing has begun on media:/ kioslave which will be the HAL replacement
for the desktop.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.