[arch-general] Parallels 7 Tools

Joshua Poehls joshua at zduck.com
Wed Apr 4 22:07:03 EDT 2012

Wow. I'm afraid that's way out of my league. :\

Instead of all my separate gists, this may be a little easier if anyone
wants to poke at the install scripts.
https://github.com/jpoehls/Parallels-7-Tools-for-Linux-2.6 -- I checked in
all of the scripts (I think) and only skipped what looked to be archive
files.

--
Joshua Poehls