[arch-general] [HEADSUP] /lib/security/* moving to /usr/lib/security/

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Sat Apr 14 11:53:58 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

After gnome-3.4 move out of testing I intend to rebuild all packages
with files in /lib/security to move them to /usr/lib/security.

I'm using this locally and everything seems fine, so I don't expect any issues.

That said, third-party packages should make note of this change as pam
will no longer read modules that reside in /lib/security, so such
packages must also be updated.

Once this is done we only have /lib/modules left to deal with.

Cheers,

Tom