[arch-general] [Bulk] Re: RFC: OpenRC as init system for Arch

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Mon Apr 30 05:30:23 EDT 2012

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 09:51:42 +0100
Kevin Chadwick <ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Heck, I save my documents as .txt for secondary backup purposes. I
> wish I knew that when I was a teenager doing work for school at 3AM
> and Word lost everything spectacularly well.

Heh...similar lesson when I was workin on OS2 with Lotus Word Pro (or
how it was called)...saved one day, was not able to open it next day and
since then I said: "No more binaries documents!" and that's have we did
embrace LaTeX/LyX etc.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The intricacies of action are very hard to understand.
Therefore one should know properly what action is,